Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Shabby Chic Christmas Sale

Shabby Chic Christmas Sale

The Sistars 3 have decided to have a first ever Christmas sale ........whoo hoooo.
We will be selling fresh wreaths for Christmas and winter enjoyment, swags and urn fillers.  We have our one of a kind windows and many interesting upcycled items.  There will be furniture and much, much more.  The sale will be in the garage so dress warm.


Location of Sale
12501 Highway 57 just south of Blackstock at the home of Kelly Gatchell
December 1 and 2......9:00-3:00
December 8 and 9......9:00-3:00

Look for the signs !!!!!!

The Salvage Sistars have a page on Facebook......if you have questions just ask.






1 comment:

  1. Hello!!!
    I heard about you gals from Cindy of Port Perry Pickers and found your blog when I googled searched your name. I have perused your booth on my lunches and love your special touch.
    I work close by and so I look forward to stopping by the antique barn again soon.
    take care.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete